Extended PHC Platform Overview
To deliver quality health care services to its stakeholders, the government and hospitals are actively embracing the use of ICT. The use of three key technologies such as, cloud computing, mobility and analytics, hold the potential to create far reaching impact that would greatly improve patient health care outcomes. There is a greater challenge in rural healthcare regarding affordability, accessibility and awareness. The use of information technology and communication has removed the geographical and accessibility challenges in delivering quality healthcare services to rural areas.
Extended Primary Health Center(ePHC)
Platform transforms the functioning of rural health in four broad areas by using the cloud computing, mobility and analytics key technologies. The ePHC platform
- Remodels patent & medico engagement
- Redefines health care tracking
- Engages stake holders through a strong e-governance process
- Preventive action using analytics
Objective of Extended PHC(ePHC)
The objective is to improve and enhance the health care services offered in the rural communities by moving diagnosis & health care advice to the patient’s door using mobility, data analytics and cloud computing technologies.
e-PHC has various health care products like Expected Mother & Infant Monitoring, Family Planning & Productive Health, Malaria Prevention & Care, Infection Prevention & Control Tuberculosis Monitoring, HIV &AID etc. We have taken Expected Mother & Infant Monitoring System as pilot to a rural district of Odisha, India.
Expected Mother & Infant Monitoring System
The aim is to ensure that women and newborns worldwide receive high-quality care by equipping health professionals with the knowledge, skills and real time monitoring they need to succeed.
This product helps in digitizing Smart Maternal and Infant Healthcare. In most rural areas, pregnant women are not conscious of proper health care. This leads to an alarming number of infant and maternal deaths; and malnourished children. ePHC tackles this problem in the preventive stage by providing an integrated monitoring system which can communicate in wireless media and data stored in cloud storage as medical history.
Our ePHC can be customized to Family Planning & Productive Health, Malaria Prevention & Care, Infection Prevention & Control Tuberculosis Monitoring, HIV &AID in a couple of months’ time.
Mission & Vision
The aim is to ensure that women and newborns worldwide, receive high-quality care by equipping health professionals with the knowledge, skills and real-time monitoring they need to succeed.
Offerings & Differentiator
- Our staggering implementation model lets you use the ePHC platform in 2 weeks’ time. This can be customised as per need, after requirements gathering and analysis.
- Its secure AWS/CTRLS cloud-hosted platform lets you use the ePHC platform with no upfront infrastructure cost.
- Our Expectant Mother & Infant Monitoring of e-PHC system is running successfully at Sambalpur district in Odisha, India. Refer to http://stlindia.com/sbpm/ for detailed data
- The self-service reporting tool helps the end user to build their own reports.
- ePHC is supported 16*6 per week.
- STL is a NICSI empanelled vendor.